Thrillerfest 2012 was a success! ITW organized quite a conference:
- Panels from established authors offering keen insights and helpful advice,
- A variety of prestigious agents to pitch at Agentfest, and
- Plenty of opportunities in which to connect with writers and readers alike (book signings, cocktail parties, and a thrilling awards banquet.)
Thank you ITW board members, organizers, authors, and agents for all the fun and education. Congratulations to all the winners of 2012’s Thriller Awards. Check out ITW’s website for information on the conference and PW’s website for a list of the winners.
New York City was a blast!
- My interview and “ride along” with one of NYPD’s finest, Officer Sheryl Puletz, and her “partner” Eddie was unforgettable. My hat’s off to all those who serve and protect everyday.
- My visit to the 9/11 Memorial was heartfelt, but my country pride swelled at the sight of just how much we’ve rebuilt.
- No visit to the city is complete for this writer without paying homage to the NY Public Library.
- Of course, after a full day of Thrillerfest, nothing beats chomping down Five Guys fries while copping a squat in Bryant Park.
It’s great to be home, but I’m already looking forward to next year’s conference! Hope to see you there.
Drop me a line…I’d love to hear your Thrillerfest stories, too!